Tuesday 22 September 2015

770. A happy attitude gives one a charming personality.
- Sujit Mukerji

769. We probably wouldn't worry about what people think of us if we could know how seldom they do.
- Olin Miller

768. A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.
- David Brinkley

767. Short cuts make long delays.
- J. R. R. Tolkien

766. If you need something done ask a busy man, no one else will have time to do it.

765. Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry.

764. The senses say, “Myself first.” Ethics says, “I must hold myself last.”
- Swami Vivekananda

763. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data
- Arthur Conan Doyle

762. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
- Jimmy Dean

761. The secret of life is to fall seven times and get up eight times.
- Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment