Tuesday 18 August 2015

740. One who can mould oneself according to the circumstances, knows the art of living. Water doesn’t have to depend on the shape of its container.
- Sujit Mukerji

739.  When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy."
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- John Lennon

738. Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.
- Oprah Winfrey

737. When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.
- Chris Colfer
736. Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- Norman Vincent Peale

735. If you can’t forgive and forget, pick one.
- Robert Brault

734. It doesn’t matter if the cat is black or white; what matters is how well it catches mice.
- Deng Xiaoping

733. It matters not how a man dies, but how he lives.
- Dr. Johnson

732. I slept and dreamed that life was beauty;
I woke and found that life was duty.
- Ellen Sturgis Hooper

731. Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
- William Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment