Friday 1 May 2015


610. It is good that I have not achieved, or I do not have, everything. So, there is hope.
- Sujit Mukerji

609. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.

608. The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.
– Oliver Wendell Holmes

607. The best revenge is massive success.
– Frank Sinatra

606. Forget all the reasons that won’t work and believe the one reason that will.

605. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
– John Wooden

604. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
– William James

603. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
– Jim Rohn

602. I am thankful to all of those who said ‘no’ to me. It’s because of them I am doing it myself.

601. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
- William Butler Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment