Monday 6 April 2015


580. Let moderation be the watch-word.
- Sujit Mukerji

579. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you and incite constructive criticism.
– Andrew Stanton

578. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
– Stephen Covey

577. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
– Joshua J. Marine

576. It is not enough to aim, you must hit.

575. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
– Carl Bard

574. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
– Lao Tzu

573. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
- Don Marquis

572. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
- Margaret Mead

571. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
– Dennis P. Kimbro


No comments:

Post a Comment