Sunday 13 July 2014


300. Ego is a factor that everybody has. Admit or not. Ironically, everybody says that none should have it.
- Sujit Mukerji

299. So act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for the whole world.
- Kant

298. Silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves.
- Carlyle

297. We can fix our eyes on perfection and make almost everything speed towards it.
- Channing

296. The more we celebrate our life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- contributed by Dr. Ashok Tahiliani

295. Was it Destiny that I sowed what I sowed and reaped what I reaped?
- Sujit Mukerji

294. The world is a comedy for those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.
- Horce Walpole

293. The dumb has no enemy.

292. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
- Jawahar Lal Nehru

291. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. 
- Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment